Terms and Conditions
Genie Scientific is pleased to submit the following pricing for your project. Contract acceptance is based upon the following terms and conditions in addition to any exceptions taken. Customer is responsible for state and local taxes if not included on quote.Installation is also the responsibility of the customer if not noted in total cost. Unless specifically detailed herein, Genie Scientific enters into no contract accepting liquidated damages based upon deliveries. All products are based upon standard Genie Scientific design, construction theories, and color selection.
We offer the following special notes or requirements for this projects:
- Genie reserves the right to increase prices on any quote or accepted order without notice to reflect raw material cost increases or surcharges incurred by Genie and defer or cancel any quote or accepted order in the event Genie becomes delayed or prevented from performing due to shortages or allocations of raw materials. In the event of a delay or cancellation resulting from shortages or allocations of raw materials, Genie shall not be liable to contractor for any damages incurred by contractor as a result of any such delay or cancellation.
- Orders will be processed as listed on this acknowledgement. Please advise us of any discrepancies within 2 business days.Unless otherwise specified in writing by Genie Scientific, all shipments are F.O.B. factory, unless freight or delivery charges are specified on the estimate. Any loss or damage in transit is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Genie will submit (1) set of drawings for approval with (1) allotted revision. Further revisions are subject to an hourly rate of $125 which will be charged over and above the proposed amount.
- All shipping dates are set after receipt of approved purchase order, approved shop drawings; field verified dimensions and any other information required to manufacturer have been secured, based on the delivery schedule in effect at that time.Delivery times are subject to availability of material, accidents, fires, strikes and all other causes beyond our control.
- Construction Delays: We realize construction delays occur, however, within two weeks of the agreed upon ship date, if Genie has not been notified of a ship date change, Genie will procure, manufacture and prepare order for shipment. An invoice will be generated upon completion and payment will be expected within stated terms. If storage at Genie is necessary,a storage fee of 1.5% per month, of the invoice total will apply, to be paid prior to final shipment.
- This order acknowledgement is based upon furnishing equipment as per Genie Scientifics standards, current specifications and construction methods
- The quoted prices are subject to acceptance within (30) days following the quote date with all terms and conditions applicable
- Prices and terms are not subject to verbal changes unless approved in writing by the customer and within a timely manner, prior to fabrication
- TERMS: 50% deposit required to proceed with the order/balance upon receipt of delivery. Upon acceptance, Genie will issue an invoice for the deposit, upon receipt of payment, drawings will be issued for approval to proceed with production.Prior to delivery, invoice for the balance will be issued on remaining balance which will be Due upon receipt. Past due invoices are subject to a 1.5% charge per month
- Cancellation Policy: if NOT in production, 30% fee of total order applies. If in production, customer forfeits total deposit.
Warranty:Genie Scientific warrants its fume hoods against defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use for a service period of (10) years from date of shipment of goods, during ownership . Sellers warranty does not extend to defects or failures caused or aggravated by accident, misuse, abuse, alteration, or improper installation of the goods. Non-approved installers void the warranty and Genie cannot be held responsible for installations completed by other. A (5) year warranty applies from date of shipment on all other products manufactured by Genie with same exclusions above.
- 1. Genie Scientific provides estimated freight quotes at the best calculated rate currently available, and will not be liable for
rate differences. Genie strongly suggests that you allow for rate or load increases.
- 2. Where multiple deliveries are ultimately required, additional freight rates may apply and are the customer’s responsibilities. Additionally. Quoted freight price assumes the jobsite can accommodate a truck up to 53’ in length.
- 3. Lift gate or other destination charges incurred will be billed to the customer.