Lab Furniture Installations
We’re not just lab designers and lab furniture manufacturers; we also perform professional laboratory installation. Whether you’re constructing a brand-new facility that requires brand-new lab furniture or relocating your current equipment to a new facility, we can help you design and arrange any space. Our team will coordinate the entire process, starting with lab design and ending with lab installation.
Genie Scientific offers three tiers of furniture laboratory designers can employ:
- • G1 – Standard sized tables that can ship in 10 working days.
- • G2 – Classic steel cabinets in standard sizes.
- • G3 – Made to order.
Laboratory Planning and Installation
Laboratories are unique environments. They come with special safety concerns; they’re governed by detailed regulations. Installing furniture in a laboratory requires more than general knowledge; it demands expertise. As a laboratory manufacturing company with years of hands-on installation experience, Genie Scientific is able to oversee the design and installation process in-house, from start to finish.
How It Works: Step-by-Step
• Manufacturing: We are first and foremost lab furniture manufacturers. We’ll supply you with pre-made furniture for a lab or build custom units that meet your unique specifications.
• Lab planning: Our professional laboratory planners will help you design your facility in order to ensure safety and maximize efficiency. We’ll take into account the type of work that will be performed in the lab, the type of equipment that will be installed, and the layout of the space.
• Installation: Once we have a blueprint for the room or rooms, our team of professionals will install each piece of lab workstation furniture in the proper location.
As a premier laboratory supply company, we know the parameters of each product and the optimal arrangement for each piece of equipment. Take advantage of our knowledge and expertise by choosing the same company for your installation needs as you do for your lab manufacturing needs. Call or email us to consult with our planning and installation experts about your next project.